The 46th annual PARC Hamfest is March 17th & 18th 2017 at the CF Bull Rigdon Fairgrounds…
- Friday March 17, 2017 – 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 18, 2017 – 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Friday, March 17, 2017 from 12:00 Noon until 4:00 PM
- Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 7:30 AM until 8:00 AM.
- 146.79- (100Hz tone) Call: W4ZBB
- APRS Beacon: 144.39 W4ZBB-4
- Be Ready Solar
- TN07 Engineering
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RV Sites: Contact Fairgrounds at: (850)862-0211
Prize Drawing Tickets:
Drawing for main prizes will be held at 2:00 PM Saturday. Attendance is not required.
- Main Prize: HF All-mode Tranciever
- Second Prize: VHF Tranciever
- Hourly Prizes: Miscellaneous amateur radio related items
Raffle Tickets On Sale Now!
Raffle tickets are to be sold for $1 each. Contact information MUST be filled out on all raffle tickets in order to be valid for prize drawing. (If we can't contact you, we can't give you your prize.) Therefore, tickets can also be purchased ahead of time either from a club member or online. Online sales are subject to a minimal service charge to cover transaction costs. Online orders can be picked up during regular club house hours (check the calendar), at the event, or other arrangements can be made. (You will be contacted upon receipt of payment to coordinate delivery of tickets.) Good Luck!
Please contact PARC at email@example.com for more details.
From I-10: Take exit for SR 85, head south to Fort Walton Beach. Take SR-123 South and then get back on SR-85 (after 4 miles). Make a right at the SR-189 intersection (light). The Fairgrounds will be on your right after approximately 3 miles.
From US-98: Go North on Beal Pkwy. (SR-189). Fairgrounds will be on your left after about 5 miles.
The hamfest site is the home of the Northwest Florida Fair. The loading door is at the back of the building.